Jump to content

Dragon - Object


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi guys.

 

Sorry for long absence. I know that I promise to make more releases, but my job takes over my little spare time that I have.This is something that I've done for a customer long time ago. The archive includes full .mdatr file that allows your character to read collision and height parameters.

 

Spoiler

0154223dmetin.ro-dragon-platform.jpg

Download

This is the hidden content, please

 

Password to extract files : metin2dev.org

Don't forget to give a like if you find this release useful.

 

Kind regards,

Bogdan

  • Metin2 Dev 22
  • Not Good 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 3
  • Love 27
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4298-dragon-object/
Share on other sites

Awesome! ;) Btw, Chrome doesn't allow it to be saved for the computer so I had to use Firefox.

Thank you . Didn't try to download the file using different browsers ... anyway windows comes with Internet Explorer as a custom browser and I know that with this one you can download files from http://mega.co.nz :P

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4298-dragon-object/#findComment-28193
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.