Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

how can I unpack and pack again EPK EIX files without the need to manually add items to XML?

I have been using EterNexus, but it makes errors and skips lot of files (so for example icons are missing etc)...

 

I have tried automatic BAT packer/unpacker from this client http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/462-world-of-metin2-beta-client-34k/

 

But it doesnt work for my 40K client... EPK files are lot smaller and when I launch client, it says errors (failed to load)

(but when I extract those EPK, they have the same size and files inside).

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4146-epk-extraction/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

metin2dev archiver creates XML files in pack and when I add to them something, they are missing in packed file.

 

But I have solved it by myself - I have made simple python script, which looks in folder and collect all files.

 

 

*close request*

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4146-epk-extraction/#findComment-26589
Share on other sites

  • 9 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.