About Lycan

Ken

• Bronze

Someone send message to me on forum. We've wolfman files or what. When ymir entartaiment is released 6th character, you are trying to get these files from me again. This is not mean you are the best developer. This is your fault and your character :) I don't care the stealers or someone. I am only care my customer,friend and job. If you are not know anything about that, you are always want to steal from someone. This is rule in the world. If you are send these messages to me, please don't make because i don't care.

• Love 1

Do not be sorry, be better.

I'm not trying to be rude or something or I don't know if it's my bad but I couldn't understand the stuff you wrote on this thread after the first sentence. If they sent you a message like "you're bad developer stealers got your files" etc. this means they're dumb.

I like your work on wolfman and support you for your hard work.

Where are you from btw?

• Bronze

I'm not trying to be rude or something or I don't know if it's my bad but I couldn't understand the stuff you wrote on this thread after the first sentence. If they sent you a message like "you're bad developer stealers got your files" etc. this means they're dumb.

Where are you from btw?

The people like to steal it from someone and this makes me nervous. If your src file is released by someone, you are not feel like me or you be happy with this. Meanwhile thanks for your support. I know a few people support me about lycan. Thanks who is support me about this. A few people trying to sell on epvp (more cheap). What ever 

Thanks for your comment.

Best Regards

Ellie

Where are you from btw?

The people like to steal it from someone and this makes me nervous. If your src file is released by someone, you are not feel like me or you be happy with this. Meanwhile thanks for your support. I know a few people support me about lycan. Thanks who is support me about this. A few people trying to sell on epvp (more cheap). What ever

Thanks for your comment.

Best Regards

Ellie Oh, wish you the best. This happens sometimes, just don't let this stop you.

• Love 1

Where are you from btw?

Thanks for your comment.

Best Regards

Ellie

If the files how are posted it's from you, that's not complete and there are a lot of bugs (next time before write "take from me and sell" make sure the work selled it's like your).

If you sell these files to all kids with the risk of post / resell, is your problem so don't be nervous!

Some1 buy the files from you and sells them well its in their right to doo it if you buy something is to make it your own and doo whatever your ass want with it <_< ! So next time when you make a price make it right to cover all your work  :rolleyes: !

Now i bet you know how Ymir and GF monkeys feels like!

No offend i respect your work and the time you spend fixing that even i dont get why ppl buy it since u can make it now from beta client in like 2 days and adapt sv side in minutes!

• Bronze

Some1 buy the files from you and sells them well its in their right to doo it if you buy something is to make it your own and doo whatever your ass want with it <_< ! So next time when you make a price make it right to cover all your work  :rolleyes: !

Now i bet you know how Ymir and GF monkeys feels like!

No offend i respect your work and the time you spend fixing that even i dont get why ppl buy it since u can make it now from beta client in like 2 days and adapt sv side in minutes!

Beta client is not give everything to you and you are only get the gr2 files not more. I pretty sure someone still trying to use leaked files and trying to sell on somewhere. Who is care GameForge? They're care us or they are only trying to earn money on their players? As i said i am respect to ymir entartaiment concepts. Then everyone know how to make wolfman character, why they are not make? i am wondering this. Steal is easy than make?

I don't want to give name or names but they are know.. 

Thanks for your comment.

Ellie i m a noob, and i dont know anything about metin2 , how to implement edit change etc
i liked a lot what u did, expecially with lycans

but 250 euro.... no way

think that if you will sell the entire pack for 100 euro you will have tons of tons of people

250 euro = 56 people who would like to buy it

100 euro = 20 people ,even me, that i m poor. i would love to buy it  ( when i will have money xd, it s a teoric exemple, now i m really broke with my money, i can t even spend 1 euro more)

250 euro are crazy...even if you worked in an amazing way, and u fixed the entire problems etc etc and you are the best...but 250 no way!

you should put it on 100 euro.

next time....

• Bronze

Ellie i m a noob, and i dont know anything about metin2 , how to implement edit change etc

i liked a lot what u did, expecially with lycans

but 250 euro.... no way

think that if you will sell the entire pack for 100 euro you will have tons of tons of people

250 euro = 56 people who would like to buy it

100 euro = 20 people ,even me, that i m poor. i would love to buy it  ( when i will have money xd, it s a teoric exemple, now i m really broke with my money, i can t even spend 1 euro more)

250 euro are crazy...even if you worked in an amazing way, and u fixed the entire problems etc etc and you are the best...but 250 no way!

you should put it on 100 euro.

next time....

I don't mean this special work. Many people told me 250€ is good for this job and someone can not buy i understand this but they are trying to use leaked file after selling on somewhere i am angry to that. That's all Someone say ymir entartaiment leaked files etc. if gameforge want to earn more money on players, they must be release it in pack. If someone using word as bad, they are vpn members(so i mean afraids).

Best Regards

Ellie