Warp back when movement speed is too high

As you correctly identified, the speedhack control that there's in the server has nothing to do with actual move speed, just attack speed. There is not any kind of built-in measure against speedhack (and you can go at 500 speed without any setback issues).

What you describe sounds like the position syncing is not being ran properly, either too slowly (and by the time the server tries to sync you, you are in already another position and it sets you back... but I never saw this happen), or too fast (and server receives many syncs together and decides you are hacking - this is to prevent movement by teleporting though, not speedhacking).

Which mount are you using? Or well, which mob you poly to? Which is your base speed (w/out mount) and which is the bonus speed (w/ mount)? Maybe we could try to reproduce the error.

• Love 1

As you correctly identified, the speedhack control that there's in the server has nothing to do with actual move speed, just attack speed. There is not any kind of built-in measure against speedhack (and you can go at 500 speed without any setback issues).

What you describe sounds like the position syncing is not being ran properly, either too slowly (and by the time the server tries to sync you, you are in already another position and it sets you back... but I never saw this happen), or too fast (and server receives many syncs together and decides you are hacking - this is to prevent movement by teleporting though, not speedhacking).

Which mount are you using? Or well, which mob you poly to? Which is your base speed (w/out mount) and which is the bonus speed (w/ mount)? Maybe we could try to reproduce the error.

Your thing look plausible,

I'm doing some modifications on the code and if i found a fix i will share to the community so everyone can fix if they have the same issue.

Thanks to all that have reply to the topic.

Lup.