Hei guys,

I need help with the type 4 packer. I use the official "MakePack.exe" from sourcecode. It works perfectly. I wanted to try it with the icon.e**. So i extract my own .e** and then i packed it with the MakePack again. Now i got the new icon.e** and the "cshybridcrypt_icon.dat" file. I copied the new icon.e** into my pack path of my client und put the .dat file on my server in each channel, game99, share into the package folder. Then i restarted my server and opened my client. But after the loading screen the client closed everytime..

Is there something I missed so far? Is it possible that I have to tell the Server that it have to reload the package files?

At least i want to say that i am using the vanilla core.

Thank you for reading and i hope you could help me.. Because I dont know what to do.

Leorus

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I added:

package_enable: 1
in channel1 in each core (1-5) in CONFIG
in channel2 in each core (1-5) in CONFIG
in channel99 in each core (1-5) in CONFIG

then i did a server restart. (sh stop.sh | sh start.sh)

but the problem is still the same. With the old icon.e** client started up and everything was fine it works, but then i tried the new icon.e** and the client closed after the loading screen.

Anyone know something?