My rant about server owners

Rumor

Most servers from here (Romania) are owned by kids

Just like anywhere else, my dear.

And people who script like '<div class="cusngireun"><?PHP echo $array['name']; ?></div>' are just terrible or lazy scripter.

Using this all the time.

Smarty it is no longer the prefered template engine. Twig (http://twig.sensiolabs.org/) it's prefered by the most.

Twig is good. However, even Symfony (which is the number one framework to use Twig) offers PHP "templating".

BTW, props to the OP for showering in only eight minutes.

Seems like getting an account on that server got you quite excited.

Hennink's script was pretty fine back when it was written. It is "designed" like many not-so-optimal scripts, and there were quite some critical flaws, which eventually got patched individually over time.

It was also back then (and still, to some extent, is today) when php-mysql was simply the most common MySQL API in PHP with the highest likelyness to be available on almost any PHP installation and hosting provider.

The PHP landscape changed a lot in recent years and frameworks as well as object orientation are omnipresent now.

Yeah I'm not a chick I do what needs to be done and have no reason to waste time or spend hours in the shower. Don't be jelly cuz im efficient lol.

what is the point of this topic?

are you a kid Rumor?

you insulted the guy in the conversation, that tells us who you are!

I'm 25, but as I've said I lost patience for his attitude.. People like this in general just really annoy me. They can barely type and they argue the most ridiculous points over and over despite showing them they're wrong. It's just too much to take sometimes when people won't accept the truth.