Two questions about Python

Regarding the player level in pm.. I'm not sure if this works in the latest files but before you did it this way:

Find this in uiwhisper.py:

net.SendWhisperPacket(self.targetName, text)

Replace it with this:

net.SendWhisperPacket(self.targetName, "(Lv. " + str(player.GetStatus(player.LEVEL) )+ "):" + text)
  • Love 1

• Premium

Regarding the player level in pm.. I'm not sure if this works in the latest files but before you did it this way:

Replace it with this:

net.SendWhisperPacket(self.targetName, "(Lv. " + str(player.GetStatus(player.LEVEL) )+ "):" + text)

Don't forget the import. ^^

I will do a tutorial. :D

Replace it with this:

it works perfectly

thank you

what about first question

do you have any idea ?

• Management

Maybe in uichat if tou can, do this:

If detect some characters this show a picture, and you put the directory to the picture

I don't now if this is possible, and I don't now much about python to do something like this

I hope I can help you...

raw

raw