Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I'm back with a question. 

 When I tried combining a costume with a hairstyle, the hairstyle kept overlapping with the default one. I tried setting Bip01 to -10000, but I'm not sure if that's correct. I asked an AI, and it suggested using an "Attach" option—does anyone have any ideas or a tutorial on how to make it appear correctly in the game?

IMAGES:

.png

.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34649-any-solution/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.