Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm Han from Turkiye, 28 years old, and I've been an artist for over a decade. I used to play Metin2 a lot, especially when I was a kid, it was my addiction. I really miss those old days. Can't wait to meet you all. I'm mainly interested with art, gaming, 3D and so on. If you're also interested with creating new stuff let me know. 

Check out my portfolio https://hantem.artstation.com

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34487-hello-everyone-generaltechinal-artist-is-here/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.