Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 I'm looking for a script/website/CMS for Metin2 similar to Old2.pl, PandoraMT2.pl, etc. 

Are these custom scripts or a ready-made CMS I can download or purchase? 

I'm familiar with Metin2CMS and PapixCMS, but I don't think that's the right one. 

 

Do you know of any free or paid scripts/CMS for the Metin2 server that are compatible with PHP7/8 and similar to this?

 

 Cheers 🙂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34386-websitecms-like-old2-pandora-etc/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2026 at 12:57 PM, milewski96 said:

Hi,

 I'm looking for a script/website/CMS for Metin2 similar to Old2.pl, PandoraMT2.pl, etc. 

Are these custom scripts or a ready-made CMS I can download or purchase? 

I'm familiar with Metin2CMS and PapixCMS, but I don't think that's the right one. 

 

Do you know of any free or paid scripts/CMS for the Metin2 server that are compatible with PHP7/8 and similar to this?

 

 Cheers 🙂

Hi, you can write me on discord: `drinkcappuccino`

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.