Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, happy new year!

I would like some help from the community. I’ve been very busy with work and don’t have much time to search and debug my code properly.

I recently added a Pet System that works through the inventory, and I’m facing the following bug:

When I select the character (character selection screen) with the pet item already equipped, the pet is visible in-game.
However, if I equip the pet item while already inside the game, the pet appears for a moment and then immediately disappears.

Does anyone know what could be causing this behavior?
Any idea if this is related to item equip handling, PetSystem initialization, or client/server synchronization?

Thanks in advance for any help.

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34268-visual-bug-pet-slot/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.