Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I’ve browsed the Metin2Dev forum but couldn’t find any information related to my issue.

I need to create a few quests that run automatically as soon as the server starts, without requiring any quest triggers, such as player login or interaction.

From what I understand, the standard quest system only runs quests based on player actions, so to achieve this I would need to modify the server source code. Specifically, I would need to add a function that runs these quests after all server modules are initialized, but before the main server loop starts, rather than using CQuestManager, which only handles quests per player.

Could someone advise me on the best way to implement this? Any tips, examples, or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.