Jump to content

[Free] Raven2_woman Blender format can be converted to 3ds Max FBX


Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello everyone! I'm back again. This time I'm bringing you Raven2 character 3D files. Just to clarify, they are in Blender format.

b1.png

When converted to 3D FBX, it looks like this.

b2.png

Complete texture files

b3.png

b4.png

woman-014c02-(3).png

woman-014c00.png

Here are two more renders. That's all I can do. Using Metin2 requires specialized skills, which I don't have. I hope someone can teach me through a video tutorial so I can share more. Haha, I hope you like it!

fd0c02a9 123880480 30292659 2157719936 Raven2_woman_cloth014c02.rar

This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links →

This is the hidden content, please
 

I probably won't need the head model and hair, so I won't upload them.

b5.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Flame 2
  • Good 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.