Jump to content

[Free] Female Demon 3ds Max file (editing and adaptation required)


Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello developers!

This is a female demon model I've collected. Since I don't know how to edit and export them for Metin2, I'm sharing it here with those who know how. I hope you'll find it useful.

I also have many game model UI and 3D files that I'd love to learn how to edit and adjust for Metin2, but I can't find any relevant tools or tutorials. It's such a shame…

Hope you like it…

2.jpg

22.jpg

222.jpg

Hash value: e5f8abce 6751605 30292659 2157719936 Mob_Dark_Sk.zip

 

This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links →

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.