Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 - When dying to a BOSS skill, the client receives movement packets, but the BOSS's movement doesn't update when walking; it only updates when they stand up, giving the impression that the BOSS was teleported. If dying in a normal hit, this doesn't happen.

1121 18:14:05044 :: DEBUG: Received MOVE from VID 413 while dead! Dist: 1606
1121 18:14:05045 :: DEBUG: StateProcess VID 413 | Queue: 1 | CurTime: 24071637 | DstTime: 24071644 | Diff: -7
1121 18:14:05062 :: DEBUG: StateProcess VID 413 | Queue: 1 | CurTime: 24071654 | DstTime: 24071644 | Diff: 10
 

* On both my screen and the observer's screen, the BOSS remains motionless. When I stand up or an observer teleports (after the BOSS kills me), it moves normally. It seems the problem occurs whenever it kills the character with a skill.

* The packet for movement is initially received, however, it appears to be ignored.

* I don't remember when this bug appeared. I recently updated DirectX 9EX and changed the synchronization settings, as suggested in this post (

I've already tested this synchronization update, but the bug persists even with a normal system. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34128-boss-movementsync-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Monster Movement:
- If it kills the character with a normal hit, its movement is updated normally.
- If it kills the character with a skill, the client receives the movement and performs it, but "visually" it doesn't update. When I revive the character, the BOSS is "far away," giving the feeling that it teleported.

spacer.pngWhen he kills the character, he just stays still, even after receiving the moveset; it just doesn't update graphically.

spacer.pngWhen I revive it, it updates the position he actually is in.It's a serious problem, because if there are other players, it also gets bugged, and the visuals aren't updated.

 

2- ENABLE_CANSEEHIDDENTHING_FOR_GM

spacer.pngWhen I'm alive, everything is normal.

 

spacer.pngWhen the character dies, they disappear (probably due to a DirectX status error or state leak).

 

 

My client is DirectXEX, and I've been trying to fix it for days without success. I don't necessarily need the fix; if you could explain what path I can follow, I'll try to fix it. Thank you in advance for your attention!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34128-boss-movementsync-bug/#findComment-173248
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.