Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I create maps, new objects, and other content, and I’d like to set up a normal
server for this instead of using a Windows server, because I tend to lose track
easily and I want to work more cleanly and organized.

The problem is that Oracle 6.1 and similar versions no longer work for me. I’ve
tried everything. When I start Oracle, it starts and then resets, starts again
and resets again. With Oracle 7.1 and newer versions, it doesn’t detect my network
at all, even when using a bridged connection.

I’ve spent a long time trying to fix this, but I still haven’t managed to get it
working. With the old Oracle version everything worked quickly, but now everything
seems different.

So my question is: can someone help me?
I could send a small amount via PayPal as a thank-you (really small).

 

Spoiler

If the vdi can't start then try enabling PAE/NX option at the processor section in the VM's VirtualBox config.
Lowering the memory (max 4GB without PAE/NX) and processor cores (I recommend 4) can help too.

 

 

can be closed.

Edited by Ace
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34125-need-help-installing-metin2-orcale-71/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.