Jump to content

[HELP] I get this warning on the loading screen


Recommended Posts

I'm new to the forum. If this is in the wrong place, please move it. I'm getting this warning on the loading screen. Which files should I check for a solution?

spacer.png

textfileloader.cpp

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by 123fbalp123fb
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34056-help-i-get-this-warning-on-the-loading-screen/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

You are trying to access index 1 in ChildNodeVector, but ChildNodeVector has size 1, which means the maximum index accessible is index 0. This function behave correctly, you should check from where dwIndex is passed

On 10/21/2025 at 1:49 AM, Froslass said:

You are trying to access index 1 in ChildNodeVector, but ChildNodeVector has size 1, which means the maximum index accessible is index 0. This function behave correctly, you should check from where dwIndex is passed

 

I compared the ChildNodeVector code blocks in a server file that was working fine. It's identical to my client source. Should I be looking for this error in my pack files?

Edited by 123fbalp123fb

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.