Jump to content

Plant - Christmas Trees


Recommended Posts

Greetings,

Here is a project I have been working on for several months on and off; Christmas trees. The current in-game Christmas trees are a bit 'Meh...' so I decided to put my own spin on them. I used the in-game textures but modified them quite a bit. I changed bulb colors, improved the clarity, and added the stocking drop item that is common in Christmas events. I created a snow version as well. There are 3 different decorated versions (only bulbs, bulbs & ornaments, and ribbons, bulbs, & ornaments) plus a non-decorated version. If that wasn't enough, I created a large and small version for each type. The large one is about as big as the original Christmas trees and will work with the Christmas tree glow/sparkle effects. The small version is about the size of a standard tree being a little taller than the in-game characters. You can always play around with the size of the trees in Speed Tree 4.2 if neither size works for you.

The trees were created in Speed Tree 4.2. They have collision and wind physics (yay). I only briefly tested them in-game so there might be issues with them but I highly doubt it. If you run into any problems, feel free to DM me or leave a reply to this thread. There is a whopping total of 48 trees. Enjoy. 🙂 (Merry Christmas?)

.png

 

Tree 1: Summer

.png

 

Tree 1: Winter

.png

 

Tree 2: Summer

.png

 

Tree 2: Winter

.png

 

Tree 3: Summer

.png

 

Tree 3: Winter

.png

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 6
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33970-plant-christmas-trees/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.