Jump to content

Plant - Cattail Grass


Recommended Posts

Greetings,

I have here a simple plant; cattail grass for ponds and streams. I really wanted this type of plant for my map so I created my own version using textures from the Oblivion Tree package. The cattail grass from that upload was bugged and didn't work with the Metin2 World Editor or the game. After many hours of work and frustration, I was able to create this. I hope you have fun with it. The file contains 4 different size grasses and 2 different size 'cattails' without grass so you can place them however you like within the grass.

It doesn't have collision. You can frolic through it freely. It doesn't have wind physics, sadly. It was created in Speed Tree 4.2 and modified in Speed Tree 3.

If you want to modify it, I suggest using Speed Tree 3 as the scaling works better for the World Editor. You wont be able to see the actual 'cat tail' in Speed Tree 4.2 due to scaling issues.

.png

.png

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

 
  • Metin2 Dev 10
  • Good 5
  • Love 9
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33951-plant-cattail-grass/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.