[HELP] Goes back to channel selection screen

Hi guys, i compiled my own gamecore, there were no errors, but there were too many warnings. Until here all was going okay, i just started the server with the new game but when i log in the account, i choose the character and like, 10 miliseconds after the map starts loading the client goes back to the channel selection screen...

I watched the syserr of the auth, channel1_1, channel1_2 and game99 and @Night said that the only thing that could be making this problem was this:

SYSERR: Oct 10 20:59:34 :: ForAttrRegionFreeAngle: SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 41

SYSERR: Oct 10 20:59:34 :: ForAttrRegionFreeAngle: SECTREE_MANAGER::ForAttrRegion - Unhandled exception. MapIndex: 41

but he didn't know what it was exactly, so he told me to go on the source and look to see what i would find, but i dont know how to program in C++ so i cant do it, thats why im making this topic right now...

Can anyone please help me? Thank you very much!

PS: if you want to see the syserr's i talked up there, just look in this topic:

http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/3311-error-compiling-the-source-of-game/?p=22455

Greetz, RachadoPT

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...