Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Video: https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

 

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange issue related to character movement sync after attacks.

If you watch the video (left side), you'll see that Duel2 pushes Duel1, and then slightly shifts position without continuing movement. It looks like it's being repositioned unnecessarily after the push.

Another related issue: after multiple consecutive knockbacks, the victim character starts sliding in an unintended direction. Sometimes the skills are even cast behind the enemy, missing them completely.

I thought it was related to sync time, so I changed:
 

float m_fSyncTime -> DWORD m_fSyncTime;

I also updated all related code, but the problem still persists.

Any idea what might be causing this? I'd appreciate any suggestions or insights. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33877-pvp-duel-knockback-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.