Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, hope you’re all well. I am looking for an experienced 3D Modeller for a Metin2 Project.


What do I need:

  1. Quality
  2. Eye for detail (attention to details on models, textures)

 

I want couple weapon and armor sets, custom. So you might have to start from scratch with the model.

 

I will be paying by the job. Please no time wasters.

 

 

Kind regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33851-experienced-3d-modeller-needed/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.