Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

I'm making a homepage with a register option.

Apache24 installed - running

php84, php84-extensions installed - running

php_fpm - running

listen = 127.0.0.1:9000 - okay

<FilesMatch \.php$> SetHandler "proxy:fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000" </FilesMatch>

mod_proxy and mod_proxy_fcgi - enabled

 

No errors anywhere. index.html works flawlessly, yet when I press "register" it takes me to "register.php" and gives me a raw text.

I spent my whole day working on this, trying to find a solution, yet nothing seems to work. I would be really thankful if anyone would help me.

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33837-apache24-and-php84/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.