Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys 🙂
I have a problem starting my Serverfiles on my VPS. 
When I try to run the Start Script, I get this error.


.png

 

I have the same serverfiles running on my VirtualBox and now tried to setup the VPS.
It uses the Martysama 5.8 Starting Script.
I already located the item_proto, mob_proto correct. Made sure, all users have enough rights to change the protos (chmod 777)
Also setup Database and filled the tables.
Already tried to debug with "truss ./game-db". 
But it doesnt read the proto files in there. (While it does on my VirtualBox)
Someone has an Idea? 😄
Greeting

 

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.