Jump to content

Extracting .mss audio to .wav (Miles Sound System)


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project related to Metin2 and I need to extract .mss (Miles Sound System) audio files and convert them to .wav so I can import them into other software like Unreal Engine.

Does anyone know how to perform this conversion properly?
I've read that the Miles Sound System SDK might be required, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get the right version of the SDK or if there's a specific tool for this?

Any tips, tools, or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! 👦

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.