Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, what do I need to modify in order to change a map's name? For whatever reason all the names are either together or separated by an underline (eg Pyungmoo_Area). I tried to change it in mob_proto butf that did not work well. Funny thing, I  just changed that big map so it shows the map's name and there all the names display normally. No underline or anything else. So I figured, there must be some other file that needs to be changed .

Spoiler

The original is  Pyungmoo_Area. And I wanted to get rid of that underline. Even worse, for some maps the name needs to be one word (eg MonkeyDungeon)

spacer.png

 

If I change it from Pyungmoo_Area to Pyungmoo it works.

spacer.png

If I change it to Pyungmoo Area it does not work. And not even the full name displays...

spacer.png

Thank you

 

 

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33650-changing-map-name/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

Because it's designed to work only with underline or single word in source code. You have to change some things in source code to make it work. I don't really know where it is.

  • Good 1

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33650-changing-map-name/#findComment-170359
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.