Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm experiencing a bug with the Dracaryss wiki, specifically in the monster category (Metin Stones, bosses, etc.). While the system works fine initially, every time I return to the character loading screen, the number of Metin Stones and bosses doubles. If I return to the character load screen multiple times (2, 3, 4, or more), the number of Metin Stones and bosses keeps increasing infinitely until I close and reopen the client.

My goal is to resolve this annoying bug and ensure that the number of Metin Stones and bosses doesn't keep duplicating every time I log in or reload the character loading screen.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.