Jump to content

Help Skill Bug Max Hit


Go to solution Solved by saudidos,

Recommended Posts

syserr

operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.
operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.
operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.
operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.
(...)
operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.

 

107	Summon Lightning	4	1	1	0	HP	-((40 + 4*lv + (13*iq+7*mwep+number(iq*5,iq*16))*ar*k)*1.3)	50+150*k			18	-((40 + 4*lv + (13*iq+7*mwep+number(iq*5,iq*16))*ar*k)*1.3)		ATTACK,SPLASH,ATTACK_STUN		NONE	50+1000*k/6	5					50+150*k	0	0	MAGIC	15	0.8	1500	400

 

Situation: Skill "SKILL_BYEURAK", number 107 (it happens with others, less frequently), is an area skill, and can reach up to 15 entities, but if it exceeds this limit, it causes these errors in syserr. I've checked everything and couldn't find the problem.

Is this problem normal or is it a failure in the skill processing? Has anyone experienced this and know how to proceed?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33627-help-skill-bug-max-hit/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
  • Solution

Hey bro,

Your problem is simple.
The skill 107 (BYEURAK) is missing in your CFuncShoot switch-case.
That's why you see this syserr:

CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack.

Just go to your CFuncShoot function, and add this:

case SKILL_BYEURAK:
{
    m_me->OnMove(true);
    pkVictim->OnMove();

    if (pkVictim->CanBeginFight())
        pkVictim->BeginFight(m_me);

    sys_log(0, "%s - Skill %d -> %s", m_me->GetName(), m_bType, pkVictim->GetName());
    m_me->ComputeSkill(m_bType, pkVictim);
}
break;

Rebuild, and your problem is gone 🚀

Also, double-check your skill_proto — if your skill type is wrong (should not be "RANGE"), it can cause this too.

Good luck! 👍

  • Good 1

───────────────────────────────────────────
— Development & Research —
Metin2 Systems • Client/Server • Reverse Engineering

Discord:  saudidos

If I helped you, consider leaving a like. ✦
───────────────────────────────────────────
 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33627-help-skill-bug-max-hit/#findComment-170237
Share on other sites

It worked, it hits 15 entities, which is IMaxHit, and without errors.

I was intrigued because all the files are the "normal" ones, without any changes, including skill_proto. I checked with other files and they were exactly the same. And in the normal file, there is no declaration of the skill in CFuncShoot. I thought it could be some other problem.

Thank you very much for your contribution!

 

				case SKILL_BYEURAK: // fix skill vnum 107
					{
						m_me->OnMove(true);
						pkVictim->OnMove();

						if (pkVictim->CanBeginFight())
							pkVictim->BeginFight(m_me);

						sys_log(0, "%s - Skill %d -> %s", m_me->GetName(), m_bType, pkVictim->GetName());
						//m_me->ComputeSkill(m_bType, pkVictim); // fix double dn
					}
					break;

or in char_skill.cpp, comment on this part:

	// else if (dwVnum == SKILL_BYEURAK)
		// ComputeSkill(dwVnum, pkVictim);

 

Edited by Klaus
fix
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33627-help-skill-bug-max-hit/#findComment-170243
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2025 at 4:27 PM, 1b1b said:

How does that solution worked? If I add that skill hits two times?

This fix is only for the error "operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack." in the "CFuncShoot" function.

Taking two damage is another problem.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33627-help-skill-bug-max-hit/#findComment-170560
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2025 at 11:59 PM, Klaus said:

This fix is only for the error "operator(): CFuncShoot: I don't know this type [107] of range attack." in the "CFuncShoot" function.

Taking two damage is another problem.

removing this m_me->ComputeSkill(m_bType, pkVictim); solved both issues for me

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33627-help-skill-bug-max-hit/#findComment-170569
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.