Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, im trying to figure out how I can hide the effects from the shop deco. 

I got a system where the shop itself gets hidden if the range got changed (slider in settings)

Now I got the problem that I cant hide the effects of it. 

 

auto dist = CPythonSystem::Instance().GetPrivateShopViewDistance() * MAX_VIEW_DISTANCE;
if (fDistance > dist)
{
                if (pInstance->isShow())
                {
                    pPrivateShopInstance->HideAllAttachingEffect();
                    pInstance->Hide();
                }
}

I tryed it this way but still the effects are shown. Any ideas? 😄

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33549-hide-shop-deco-effect/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.