Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello,

I have a problem with my pet.
When I am on a mount and the pet follows, it is too slow to keep up, resulting in a teleport loop.

After some time, the pet usually reappears, but sometimes it doesn't return at all.

Here is a GIF:
https://metin2.download/video/2i33u5L5LnCkQ7BQohDkhX3GUxLr58RN/.mp4

I have already tried adjusting the values START_FOLLOW_DISTANCE, START_RUN_DISTANCE, and RESPAWN_DISTANCE in _UpdateFollowAI, but without success.

I also tried increasing the pet's movement speed globally in char.cpp → ComputePoints, specifically for pets only.
Unfortunately, this did not work either.

I believe that if I significantly increase the movement speed, the issue should be resolved since the pet wouldn't need to teleport at all.

I would really appreciate any input. Maybe someone even has a working solution?

Thanks & best regards!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33519-pet-movement-slow-result-in-buggy-port-loop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.