Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HI!
I wanted to upload a metin2 map to my server with friends, but I had a problem, I'll explain.

I followed a guide and actually there were few tricks to do, especially because I downloaded the map complete and only uploaded it.

From what I read (I'm not sure about this) to teleport to the added map you need to remove the last two digits in the coordinates therefore:

BasePosition 3251200 2252800
In game I have to do /warp 32512 22528
And actually (also checked by navicat) I arrive at the index of the added map (250) but the client closes and when I try to log in that character it immediately crashes while loading.

Does anyone have any solution? I leave the syserr error.

0212 23:42:09714 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=plechito_andun_catacombs\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR ÆÄÀÏÀÌ ¾øÀ» °¡´É¼ºÀÌ ¸¹½À´Ï´Ù.
0212 23:42:09714 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
0212 23:42:09714 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33465-problem-add-map-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

Make sure all files in the client are lowercase. MapProperty.txt should be mapproperty.txt, AreaAmbienceData.txt should be areaambiencedata.txt etc.
If it's already like this, tell us all the steps you did to implement the map, and post your mapproperty.txt and setting.txt

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33465-problem-add-map-metin2/#findComment-169460
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.