Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I have a very particular problem, when I log in everything is fine, I'll leave you image 1 as proof, the problem is when you change characters or change maps is when you get a bug like in image 2, the button no longer appears and when you interact with another character it's like that all the time, metines and mobs the information is normal, at first I thought it was a champion system problem but on the online test server before that update the same thing happens, I even thought it would be a uitarget thing but I reinstalled the definitions cleanly and it keeps happening so I guess it's something else, has anyone experienced the same thing?

IMAGE 1
Captura-de-pantalla-2025-02-06-152606.pn

 

IMAGE 2 WITH BUG

Captura-de-pantalla-2025-02-06-152459.pn

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33451-uitarget-problem-no-sysser/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.