Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

In regards of attached showcase. I've left M2 "kind of" development months ago due to no money, time or motivation. Maybe I'll comeback at some point. Until then, I'll leave my "almost" finished work in regards of AutoHunt thing that I've made months ago. I'm sharing it because I've shared with someone in the past mostly to ask for an opinion and he shared it aswel to other people... I even seen it in a public private server once, so yea. 

Maybe someone will improve it / fix it / clean it. It is working. Just make a toggle to trigger the "system" in-game (you can try Owsap way of testing a GUI). 

 

This is the hidden content, please

 

Its a single and looong python file. I've tried in the past to clean as much as possible. It still has some flaws, from what I've remember in regards of timings of mount / unmount or in regards of path find to target (because of this issue I've made a system to reset his path, once at some seconds if the player can't reach the target in x times). 

Was developed based on an oooold hack found on internet. 

Tip: the UI buttons are in romanian. please use translate. Also some messages are in romanian too. 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 113
  • Eyes 4
  • Flame 3
  • Think 1
  • Good 21
  • muscle 2
  • Love 5
  • Love 89
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33443-auto-hunt-only-python/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5.2.2025 at 03:04, KolenMG said:

In Bezug auf das beigefügte Vitrine. Ich habe die M2-"Art der" Entwicklung vor Monaten wegen keines Geldes, Zeit oder Motivation verlassen. Vielleicht komme ich irgendwann wieder. Bis dahin werde ich meine "fast" fertige Arbeit in Bezug auf AutoHunt Dinge, die ich vor Monaten gemacht habe, verlassen. Ich teile es, weil ich in der Vergangenheit hauptsächlich mit jemandem geteilt habe, um nach einer Meinung zu fragen, und er hat es auch mit anderen Menschen geteilt... Ich habe es sogar einmal auf einem öffentlichen privaten Server gesehen, also ja.

Vielleicht wird es jemand verbessern / reparieren / reinigen. Es funktioniert. Machen Sie einfach einen Umschalter, um das "System" im Spiel auszulösen (Sie können Owsap ausprobieren, um eine GUI zu testen).

 

 

Versteckte Inhalte

  • Geben Sie Reaktion auf diesen Beitrag, um den versteckten Inhalt zu sehen.

 

 

Es ist eine einzelne und lange Python-Datei. Ich habe in der Vergangenheit versucht, so viel wie möglich zu reinigen. Es hat immer noch einige Fehler, von dem, woran ich mich in Bezug auf die Zeitpunkte des Mount / Unmount oder in Bezug auf Pfadfindung zum Ziel erinnere (wegen dieses Problems habe ich ein System erstellt, um seinen Pfad zurückzusetzen, einmal bei einigen Sekunden, wenn der Spieler das Ziel nicht in x-Zeiten erreichen kann).

Wurde basierend auf einem alten Hack entwickelt, der im Internet gefunden wurde.

Tipp: Die UI-Buttons sind auf rumänisch. Bitte verwenden Sie translate. Auch einige Nachrichten sind auch auf Rumänisch.

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33443-auto-hunt-only-python/#findComment-175642
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.