Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I’m encountering an issue in Python after adding a target system to my project. The following error appears:
 

1219 20:23:08266 :: Failed to load race data : warrior_w.msm
1219 20:23:08603 :: invalid idx 0 1219 20:23:16579 :: Traceback (most recent call last):
1219 20:23:16579 :: File "networkModule.py", line 247, in SetGamePhase
1219 20:23:16579 :: File "game.py", line 105, in __init__
1219 20:23:16579 :: File "uiTarget.py", line 437, in __init__
1219 20:23:16580 :: File "uiTarget.py", line 117, in __init__
1219 20:23:16580 :: AttributeError
1219 20:23:16580 :: : 'InfoBoard' object has no attribute 'HideCorners'

It seems that the issue is with the HideCorners function not being found in the InfoBoard object. I’ve checked the related code but can’t figure out what’s causing this error.

Has anyone encountered this issue or could offer any advice on how to fix it? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @ jking Solved but now I have a problem with this that when I successfully added the Target system to the server, but I have a problem that it does not show a drop and my syserr is completely clean. The compilation of the client and the game went without problems.

Edited by Vbatory007

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.