Jump to content

Average Damage / Skill resist


Go to solution Solved by farmmedal,

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

Tried to add a new bonus --> Did not work so i deleted the features --> this happened:

fms-problem.png

 

I deleted all added features, everything looks original.

In every list, the order is the same and original. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

 

(I checked everything 4 times already and everything seems to be in order.)

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33324-average-damage-skill-resist/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
14 hours ago, farmmedal said:

Hey everyone!

Tried to add a new bonus --> Did not work so i deleted the features --> this happened:

fms-problem.png

 

I deleted all added features, everything looks original.

In every list, the order is the same and original. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

 

(I checked everything 4 times already and everything seems to be in order.)

Hello, 

Did you check DB apply's enum order in item_attr table ? They supposed to match apply order in source client+server 

Your apply enum in source client + server must be in this same order too.

The apply string in dB/protoreader.cpp and dump_proto/itemcsvreader.cpp

Must also follow this order 

 

Seems like you change skill damage for average damage and average damage for resist skill damage Somewhere 

What was the changes you made ?

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Solution

Hello there!

Thanks for the response.

I could not find the problem for 2 hours, then asked for help here.

5 minutes passed and I found 1 line of code that was not deleted from a list (source). Deleted it, workes flawlessly now.

Again, thank you!

  • Premium
1 hour ago, farmmedal said:

 

I could not find the problem for 2 hours, then asked for help here.

5 minutes passed and I found 1 line of code that was not deleted from a list (source). Deleted it, workes flawlessly now.

Ah ah ! Happens to me a lot of time too, when finally i decide to post help request i find the solution 5 mins after.

Anyway glad you could solve it,

Best regards, Ariver

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.