Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, my name is Creatify, I am a designer, I wanted to share this file with you in honor of my new arrival to the forum, I will share much more over time.

spacer.png

Download

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 126
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 30
  • muscle 2
  • Love 4
  • Love 98

To see all my designs behance.com/muratarkan

spacer.png

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33298-metin2-icon-pack-170-icons/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/11/2024 at 12:28 AM, creatifyx said:

Hello, my name is Creatify, I am a designer, I wanted to share this file with you in honor of my new arrival to the forum, I will share much more over time.

spacer.png

Download

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

 

<3

  • muscle 4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33298-metin2-icon-pack-170-icons/#findComment-175414
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.