Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I would like to ask
Is there any pc.  feature that can automatically embed stones into armor and weapons?
I mean where a player selects the option "Warrior Stone" and the quest automatically embeds the stone.
I have tried many times but failed the options appear but the quest doesn't embed the stones inside the weapon&armor.

Edited by hassanyy
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33284-about-stones-quest/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.