Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello! A little time ago I've made a patcher in python being inspired by Sanchez' patcher. I'm using its method as well as his Lister since I no longer have time to make one in python. (If I find some time, I'll build one)

How it looks?

ImageHosted

 

DOWNLOAD:

This is the hidden content, please

 

What it has? 

An image swifter - its changing after 3 seconds - can be easly modified from the py file. 

9 buttons: Exit, Config, tiktok, Youtube, Discord, Homepage, ItemShop, Create Account, Start Game

 

After opening the autopatcher, it is quickly verifying the content of the directory based of the patchlist.txt downloaded from the webhost. If a file is missing, it will download it. 

Everytime when it is launched, the patcher will delete and then download the Metin2 client. also, after pressing on the "start Game" button, will delete the patchlist.txt from the directory. 

If you want to make it an .exe, keep in mind that on VirusTotal you will have at least 6 or 7 false positives out of 72. The good news here is that Microsoft Defender is not one of them. (Before creating the autopatcher I had a lot of issues with false positives with other autopatchers, triggering the Microsoft Defender too or having too many false positives) 

AUTOPYTOEXE Link <<<<<<

Bugs

   IF you find any bugs or you have ANY suggestions or constructive feedback, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 

Also, you can contact me on Discord, and when I have time, I can respond 😅

 

Sanchez Topic: 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 32
  • Eyes 1
  • Cry 1
  • Good 8
  • Love 2
  • Love 22
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33273-autopatcher-launcher-metin2-in-python/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.