Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey there! 

 

After a long time spent working on my personal projects I'm back to doing a little something for metin.

The idea was to do something very Christmas-style and playful and fun. 🎁

 

I thank all those who leave their opinion on the work done and which I will develop in the next few days.

 

☃️ I will update this theard with some new stuff!! ☃️

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

 

On this occasion I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to everyone. ❤️

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.