Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the dungeon.
When I start and exit, it seems that the waves and spawns still work, while the life of the ship mast does not reduce.

I tried various logs to keep track of the HP and that the function of directing monsters to the mast was called.

Everything seems correct but the life only goes down when I return.
I don't understand where the problem is.

Can you guys help me? Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33248-ship-mast-hp-reduction-dungeon-ship-defense/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/24/2024 at 6:57 PM, Nuzzo said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the dungeon.
When I start and exit, it seems that the waves and spawns still work, while the life of the ship mast does not reduce.

I tried various logs to keep track of the HP and that the function of directing monsters to the mast was called.

Everything seems correct but the life only goes down when I return.
I don't understand where the problem is.

Can you guys help me? Thanks

It seems that this function is not called when I am outside the dungeon. With logs I notice that if I go back to the fisherman the function is not called, if I move to an unprotected area it seems to do a check on the monsters near me.

bool CShipDefenseManager::CanAttack(LPCHARACTER lpCharAttacker, LPCHARACTER lpCharVictim)
{
	if (lpCharAttacker == nullptr || lpCharVictim == nullptr)
		return false;

	if (CShipDefenseManager::Instance().IsFakeHydra(lpCharVictim->GetRaceNum()))
		return false;

	if (lpCharAttacker->IsMonster() && lpCharAttacker->IsNPC())
		if (lpCharVictim->GetRaceNum() == ShipDefense::EVNumHelper::SHIP_MAST)
			return true;

	return false;
}

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.