Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear Community,

 

i just found out, on my server there is some weird bug with the archer ninja.

I saw some topic about this before, but i dont find it, maybe somebody can help me with this topic.

GIF for this bug:

VIDEO



Many thanks if somebody can help me to solve it.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33239-arrow-target-bug/
Share on other sites

What's missing, smartboy?
Arrows are going somewhere, sometimes good, sometimes not.

You can clearly see what's the bug. If you're not familiar or cannot help a guy who's looking for problem solving, then it's not your topic, maybe.

If you have any helpful link, "everything has been answered already," I would really appreciate it because I cannot find any bug-related topic like this.

  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33239-arrow-target-bug/#findComment-168341
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, EnVyUs said:

Cosa manca, furbacchione?
Le frecce vanno da qualche parte, a volte bene, a volte no.

Puoi vedere chiaramente qual è il bug. Se non hai familiarità o non puoi aiutare un tizio che sta cercando di risolvere un problema, allora forse non è il tuo argomento.

Se hai qualche link utile in cui " è già stata data risposta a tutto ", te ne sarei davvero grato perché non riesco a trovare alcun argomento correlato a bug come questo.

I'll try to give you an idea, I don't have this bug or in any case I haven't been able to reproduce it.

I assume the problem is related to the lack of an update on the target. I assume by not selling the mouse that you get something that will change the target automatically when the other one dies.

There is actually a lack of information which might help you understand the bug better. Let me know

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33239-arrow-target-bug/#findComment-168357
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.