Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I have strange problem with sell and buy cursor in NPC shops.

When the client window is not on focus and sell button is already pressed and then when I go back to the client this will happen (the same thing will happen when the client window is minimized):

2024-11-13 02:13:32 - Cursor num changed to: 11
2024-11-13 02:13:32 - Cursor num changed to: 0
2024-11-13 02:13:33 - Cursor num changed to: 0

I don't really know what could cause this problem, the client is for some unknown reason resetting the cursor back to normal.

Thanks for possible ideas/solutions!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33213-mouse-cursor-reset-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.