Jump to content

Costume Weapon issue ref 40k files


Go to solution Solved by Aigo,

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to implement custom weapons. I've already installed custom armor and hairstyles, but with weapons, I'm running into an issue configuring the item proto.

The item type should be `ITEM_COSTUME`, and I understand that for weapons, it would be `COSTUME_WEAPON` or other values, like 9 to 15, for different weapon types (according to some guide I found).

Here im trying to make a sword just to test

4150	흑사갑	ITEM_COSTUME	COSTUME_WEAPON	2	ANTI_MUDANG | ANTI_STACK	NONE	NONE	NONE	0	0	0	0	0	REAL_TIME	86400	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	100	0	0

The problem is that every time I try a different subtype, I get the "connection refused" when starting up.

In the source, at `item_length`, when I look for the `ITEM_COSTUME` section, I don’t see the subtype for weapons. I'm using the 40k reference files.

item_length.h:

enum ECostumeSubTypes
{
	COSTUME_BODY = ARMOR_BODY,			// [Áß¿ä!!] ECostumeSubTypes enum value´Â  Á¾·ùº°·Î EArmorSubTypesÀÇ ±×°Í°ú °°¾Æ¾ß ÇÔ.
	COSTUME_HAIR = ARMOR_HEAD,			// ÀÌ´Â ÄÚ½ºÃõ ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ¿¡ Ãß°¡ ¼Ó¼ºÀ» ºÙÀ̰ڴٴ »ç¾÷ºÎÀÇ ¿äû¿¡ µû¶ó¼­ ±âÁ¸ ·ÎÁ÷À» Ȱ¿ëÇϱâ À§ÇÔÀÓ.
	COSTUME_NUM_TYPES,
};

Does anyone know what I could try at this point? Thank you for the time ❤️

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33145-costume-weapon-issue-ref-40k-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @Aigo! More than likely you found and installed an incomplete system.

4 hours ago, Aigo said:

The item type should be `ITEM_COSTUME`, and I understand that for weapons, it would be `COSTUME_WEAPON`.

The problem is that every time I try a different subtype, I get the "connection refused" when starting up.

The type and subtype are correct so it's only natural it crashes if you put something else that you don't have defined in source.
 

4 hours ago, Aigo said:

In the source, at `item_length`, when I look for the `ITEM_COSTUME` section, I don’t see the subtype for weapons.

A bad sign is not having COSTUME_WEAPON inside ECostumeSubTypes.

.png
 

4 hours ago, Aigo said:

Does anyone know what I could try at this point?

Unless you forgot to add code from some files, you could try finding/compare the rest of the code until you can complete your system. On last resort I'd recommend uninstalling that system.

Best of luck.

On 10/26/2024 at 8:29 PM, KronosG said:

Hey @Aigo! More than likely you found and installed an incomplete system.

The type and subtype are correct so it's only natural it crashes if you put something else that you don't have defined in source.
 

A bad sign is not having COSTUME_WEAPON inside ECostumeSubTypes.

.png
 

Unless you forgot to add code from some files, you could try finding/compare the rest of the code until you can complete your system. On last resort I'd recommend uninstalling that system.

Best of luck.

Oh, I see. Yes, that’s what I’ve noticed as well. So, does the costume system in the 40k reference files not work correctly? Does anyone know of a fix for this system?

spacer.png

  • 10 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.