Jump to content

connect: Connection refused


Go to solution Solved by florinx09,

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm looking for some help after doing a lot of research but not finding any solution to my error.

When starting my serverfiles, I do have the message "connect : Connection refused"

sysser shows this detail below "socket_connect: HOST localhost:26842, could not connect."

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33132-connect-connection-refused/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

Check to see what uses that port, maybe it is crashed, corrupted, missing, etc.

I usually get errors like that when the port is closed or already in use, db acting wonky or some specific libs missing.

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33132-connect-connection-refused/#findComment-167680
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, florinx09 said:

Check to see what uses that port, maybe it is crashed, corrupted, missing, etc.

I usually get errors like that when the port is closed or already in use, db acting wonky or some specific libs missing.

I got the error when I give reload commands inside the client like /reload a,/reload p and /reload q 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33132-connect-connection-refused/#findComment-167681
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
  • Solution

Reload can be a very expensive operation for your server and system. It's more of a command for easier development. Depending on your system and when you're using it, can cause instability and crashes. Check the db for problems, maybe it got corrupted in the process. Too much I can't say because it depends on your server and I'm more of an amateur than dev.

Personally I try to avoid those commands and just restart the server and the system.

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33132-connect-connection-refused/#findComment-167682
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, florinx09 said:

Reload can be a very expensive operation for your server and system. It's more of a command for easier development. Depending on your system and when you're using it, can cause instability and crashes. Check the db for problems, maybe it got corrupted in the process. Too much I can't say because it depends on your server and I'm more of an amateur than dev.

Personally I try to avoid those commands and just restart the server and the system.

I see that it is really the best, I will not use Reload anymore, stopping the machine and rebooting will remove the error, anyway, thank you for your help bro, I thank you in advance, Topic closed

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33132-connect-connection-refused/#findComment-167683
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.