Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have an issue where, when I click with the mouse anywhere in the game world, my character always walks backwards, in a single direction. Other players don't have this problem. Additionally, I see people walking in the same direction and, in some cases, teleporting.

Video of the issue: 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33049-problem-with-mouse-click/
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

No, it is not directx9, I do not use it. But if you still provide a solution, I can try it and get back to you. No matter where I click with the mouse, it goes in the same direction, it doesn't go where I click

Edited by xefsane0
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33049-problem-with-mouse-click/#findComment-170455
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.