Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I added an automatic dungeon rejoin on my server but its not working only on 7-9 floors from DT. I think it is related to the teleport itself because i can t tp to a player on those floors. How can i change that?

Thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33043-automatic-dungeon-rejoin-dt-issue/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

By fixing the intersection bug with valley of seungryong. Change either map's baseposition into a free sector of coordinates.

f6d003ebfdfb16f2d685b12f779d06f5.png

b86712cf3290caaf5ad12a6da28979ea.png

Generally speaking, changing DT's baseposition to 128000 793600 is what makes the most sense. Like this:

a73abe0d14c180566e86fab634aecad9.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

1 hour ago, Syreldar said:

By fixing the intersection bug with valley of seungryong. Change either map's baseposition into a free sector of coordinates.

f6d003ebfdfb16f2d685b12f779d06f5.png

b86712cf3290caaf5ad12a6da28979ea.png

Generally speaking, changing DT's baseposition to 128000 793600 is what makes the most sense. Like this:

a73abe0d14c180566e86fab634aecad9.png

Thank you. I changed the base position in settings.txt from /map server-side and indoordeviltower1.epk from client-side, atlasinfo from root but now the npc won t tp me. When i try to warp manually i can see the mobs just 1 second, but i am like somewhere behind the wall, then i am back to the entrance. Did i missed to change it somewhere else too?

  • Honorable Member
29 minutes ago, minigutza said:

No one? 😧

I told you how to fix the issue, now it all comes down to your capability to change the baseposition of a map properly, there's plenty of guides for that.

Here's a topic you can read, not perfect but does the job: 

 

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

15 hours ago, Syreldar said:

I told you how to fix the issue, now it all comes down to your capability to change the baseposition of a map properly, there's plenty of guides for that.

Here's a topic you can read, not perfect but does the job: 

 

Fair enough ;))

But i tried to change it in atlas, settings file from the map folder client/server, i even saved a new server_attr from world editor and still not working. i will try one more time. maybe i did something wrong but after i changed the position it tp me outside like from the superior floors. i ll try...

  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i tried but i don't get it...from my opinion i did everything right or, at least, what i could 🤔. After i change the coordinates, it teleports me outside the map with this error when i try to teleport on it.

SYSERR: Oct 16 20:56:15 :: Entergame: !GetMovablePosition (name [GA]Angel 128000x793600 map 66 changed to 139300x854700)

 

I checked your coords and they are good, i divided them with 256 and they are ok.

So:

1. I changed the basemap position from serverside.

2. I changed the basemap position from clientside - metin2_map_deviltower1.epk

3. I added the map to World Editor, open, then save the map, then generate the server_attr.

4. I added the new server_attr (smaller) into the server.

5. I corrected the atlasinfo.txt from root (because there were some wrong spaces instead of tabs), i added the new coords from the map and packed it back.

It's like i missed something else or my generated server_attr is corrupted somehow. Could be a faulty attr? I'm out of options... Thanks

I tried with debug world editor and i have some errors "wrong attr flags in height 0 width 0 flag 0x000000c9" when i save the server_attr. Bugged map generating  a wrong attr or a bad world editor?

I use WorldEditor_MfcRelease_vc100_v24. I tried with another WorldEditorRemix_MfcRelease_v44, the server_attr have another size, but the issue is not solved.

Edited by minigutza
more info
  • 10 months later...

This is not so easy as you said, changing some coords and that's all. I figured out to reach the dungeon but the quest is not working anymore. You need to update all the coords in it, and still other problems happen. E.G. even if i am 66 index map inside the dungeon, the metin stone is not teleporting me anymore.

  • Honorable Member
3 hours ago, minigutza said:

This is not so easy as you said, changing some coords and that's all. I figured out to reach the dungeon but the quest is not working anymore. You need to update all the coords in it, and still other problems happen. E.G. even if i am 66 index map inside the dungeon, the metin stone is not teleporting me anymore.

I explained properly. Whether you're capable or not is another story.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.