Jump to content

Metin2 Korean client older than 2012.


Recommended Posts

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone has an old Korean client older than 2012? I'm aiming for an old dark grass client from around 2007-2010. I know there are a lot of Chinese clients from that age, but I'm looking specifically for a Korean one.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33025-metin2-korean-client-older-than-2012/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.