Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,
I have a problem, well I don't know by what miracle but after entering a mount or after descending it, my NPCs/MOBs disappear, it's like typing purge.
 MOBs attack you but you can't see them. This is the first time I encounter such a problem and I don't know where to look for the cause.

 

https://metin2.download/picture/A3j8IJ2M8QgnClSNPAbHT1n567ATUwJJ/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Smile Tear 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33003-npcmob-visibility-problem/
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KolenMG said:

Maybe your problem is related to one of these topics? 

 

1. 

 

OR

 

2. 

 

 

Thanks for the answer, but it's unlikely.
They do not disappear permanently, getting on the mount and using the cape within 0.1 sekund are with me

  • Cry 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33003-npcmob-visibility-problem/#findComment-167061
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, ereen331 said:

Hi,
I have a problem, well I don't know by what miracle but after entering a mount or after descending it, my NPCs/MOBs disappear, it's like typing purge.
 MOBs attack you but you can't see them. This is the first time I encounter such a problem and I don't know where to look for the cause.

 

https://metin2.download/picture/A3j8IJ2M8QgnClSNPAbHT1n567ATUwJJ/.gif

do you have syserr???

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33003-npcmob-visibility-problem/#findComment-167069
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.