Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am trying to make 71051 and 71052 as ITEM_STACKABLE and there is ITEM_STACKABLE | LOG | STACKABLE in the database, but if I remove STACKABLE and keep only ITEM_STACKABLE and LOG then I am able to stack it, but unable to use it to add 6/7 bonus and if I remove ITEM_STACKABLE and keep only LOG and STACKABLE then I am not able to stack it, but I am able to use it... And with all those 3 values I still cannot stack the item, so maybe I am doing something wrong?

 

71051	ňء¤Ŕç°ˇşńĽ­	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE | LOG | STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	1000000	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
71052	ňء¤Ŕç°ćşńĽ­	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE | LOG | STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	1500000	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32992-issue-with-item_stackable-for-7105171052-etc/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me work well, try this:

71051	òØ¡¤Àç°¡ºñ¼­	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE | LOG | STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	1000000	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
71052	òØ¡¤Àç°æºñ¼­	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE | LOG | STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	1500000	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Maybe you have in wrong file, tell me if you try.

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.