Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have this strange bug:

Let's say I have 60% sword defence.

I use energy crystal with 10% energy and I will have in total 66% sword defence.

But if I call a pet, ride or unride a horse/ mount, add or substract a point in status etc the bonus from energy crystal will double and I will have in total 72% sword defence.

The maximum that this bug goes is double bonus, it can't triple or go on and on.

The double bonus remains until the crystal time expires or I teleport or relog.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32974-energy-system-double-bonus/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.